Just a thought on simple steps to be a Disciple of Jesus

All of Jesus disciples were Christians, but are all Christians disciples. It is up to those of us who are believers in the grace of Jesus to evangelize and disciple. Some people are afraid or embarrassed to proclaim their faith. Don't be. Try this as an easy way to proclaim your love and faith. I do this and I get favorable reactions even from strangers. When you are checking out at a store for instance and the clerk hands you the receipt and says "thank you for shopping with us", simply look them in the eye and say thank you and God bless you. I love the look I get. It has always been a warm look of amazement and thanks, even if by reasons of store policy political correctness they can not respond in kind. I have had some who did respond with "God bless you too". Another way to to spread your faith is when someone is telling you their problems or expressing their frustrations about something going on in their life, simply give them with a warm tender loving concerned look and tell them "I will pray for you". I have never gotten a bad reaction to either one of these ideas. If I ever do I would just tell them "God bless you anyway" or "I will still pray for you anyway". Then be sure to include them in your prayers.
 Never be afraid to confess your love for Jesus Christ. The forces of Satan which are all around are never afraid to to try to lead you astray. Just look around at the world today and what is being spewed out on TV shows and in the news.
We are instructed to spread the Word of the Bible in several places in the Bible, for one is Matthew 28: 19-20.
 It is simple things like this I think can be done to witness to people without a sermon and to overcome any fears you have, which you should not have. Be ready in case they ask for more information. Study the Word. God Bless You.